We provide the full range of production services from conceptualization to deliverable for your target medium, be it the web or television. Regardless of the size of the project the following services are part of all projects we work on.
- Conceptualizing: Whether you are working with an agency or if your internal marketing team is leading your creative strategy, the first step is identifying your target demographic and the video concepts that will help reach your target demographic. This step is accomplished through a series of meetings and interviews that will help us determine the creative scope of a video.
- Scripting/Storyboards: The next step is turn the concept into a script and create a shot list and storyboards based on the script.
- Budgeting/Location Scouting/Scheduling: Once the shot list is complete we will provide a complete budget and shooting schedule.
- Casting: Casting services are provided in collaboration with a variety of casting agencies.
- Physical Production: This is the actual shoot days. It is important that our clients are with us on set to collaborate and ensure that everyone is on the same creative page.
- Post-Production: This includes, Voice Over narration, editing, color correction, music sync, sound design, and motion graphics.
Video marketing is typically a piece of a larger digital strategy and therefore we like to work with teams that have in place ancillary campaigns that will complement the video. This is typically the best way to maximize the impact of any video marketing campaign.
Our photography services includes:
- Corporate head shots
- Product photography
- 360 Deg animated photography
- Timelapse photography
Every project we work on is different. Therefore we encourage you to contact us for an initial consultation to outline a scope of work. This scope will allow us to create a video concept and budget that is specific to your needs.